Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message for all Chinns of Hinton St Mary researchers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for all Chinns of Hinton St Mary researchers...

I spoke to an aunt of mine yesterday about the research I am doing and has agreed to have a read of the notes on the tree I have so far.

As you know my grandfather left certificates but no notes. I have now found out that my aunts brother (my uncle) has loads of notes that my grandfather made, along with many other certs.I'll be posting my info to them this week for them to read.

Just wanted to let you all know as I am excited at the prospect of loads of new info.

I'll keep you updated.

Good-oh, Kayleigh. Please shout if you come across Mary Cluett (1826) or the Lewis family that seem to be intertwined with the Chinns.
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Uncle John,

I've just been having a surf to see if I can find any other resources to help me with my tree.

I came accross this site: Sue Smith's Home Page for cluett.org.uk

The family name is Cluett and Portsea is mentioned. I'm going to have a look at it now properly, but wanted to post the link for you before I forgot.

Comment

Hi Kayleigh

Did you spot this link in the Sue Smith site - ChinnFamily

She seems to have all our Chinns in her tree, so worth making contact with.

UJ

Comment

Will do, didn't notice the Chinns. Ooh, I found a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayleigh_M.G View Post
            Will do, didn't notice the Chinns. Ooh, I found a good one!
            Don't shout so loud, they'll all want Chinns and Cluetts in their families. :D:D

Comment

Working...
            X