Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer help!

Hi all
    Ive just started using internet explorer because i am having lots of trouble with aol, when i try to veiw pages with pics for example my online cataloge the pics wont show I have no idea what i have to do to change this so any advice would be great!

have you tried Firefox its briliiant better than IE and you can download it and still keep IE

Comment

Tools - Internet Options - Advanced - scroll down to Multimedia then tick "Show pictures".
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hello Val ~~~~
        I will have a look at downloading it later I find IE so tricky to get used to after always using AOL but its being a pain and won't even load then it tells me its not responding nd asks if i want to end the non responsive program!
        Thanks

Comment

Thanks Kite but its already ticked I just checked the strange thing is its only certain sites that wont work properly?!?

Comment

Isnt it something to do with active X? I get that sometimes but normally you get a little yellow strip across the top of the page saying you need to download it.

Comment

I had something similar when i stopped using AOL,and i found it difficult to totally remove from my PC,kept finding bit's of AOL still popping up.
              What spyware,anti-virus are you using,i use zonealarm and it will sometimes block pic's etc unless i specify show,images,pop-up's etc..
              "As if by magic the shop keeper appeared"

Comment

Working...
              X