CHESHIRE: NOW CLAIMED

19th Century Tithe maps with tenant and ownership listings
    Maps of Cheshire 1581 - 1850
    Image Gallery of Historic Cheshire

DERBYSHIRE

1831 Whittington census
    Parish Rate books from 1865 listing over 8,000 records
    1861 Derby Gaol census
    Register of Births & Much more! (don't know what that is cos I haven't loaded up the disc!)

I refuse to throw them away when someone might find an ancestor on them or find the content interesting to their research
    Last edited by jemima puddleduck; 13-04-08, 14:32.

Hi Lou, I would be interested in Cheshire, but it's only in-laws line, so if anyone has a stronger connection, I'll pass.
    Mavis
    Dust is a noun, never a verb;)

Comment

Hi,

I'd be interested in the Cheshire CD's as all my lines are from there, but no problem if anyone else has a strong link...

Jean
      CHS: Barber(Tabley) Barlow(Antrobus) Blackshaw(Lymm, Mobberley) Blease/Done/Moore(G Bud) Owen(Netherton, Tabley) Spragg/Witter(Goostrey) Youd(Frodsham) Pennell Bankes Birchall Beckett
      DBY: Higginbottom(Mellor)
      HRT: Gurney
      HRT/BED/ESS: Verney (Markyate St)
      LAN: Davenport(Bolton) Schofield/Gurney(Oldham) Lord(Heap) Quinn(Manchester) Sutcliffe(Rossendale)
      NTH: Tubb/Johnson(Hellidon)Brown(Kettering)
      YKS: Scott(Clapham)

Comment

Maybe the 2 of you could share it? One have it first and then pass it to the other so you can both take a look for any ancestors?

Comment

Good idea, I have no problem with that....

Jean
          CHS: Barber(Tabley) Barlow(Antrobus) Blackshaw(Lymm, Mobberley) Blease/Done/Moore(G Bud) Owen(Netherton, Tabley) Spragg/Witter(Goostrey) Youd(Frodsham) Pennell Bankes Birchall Beckett
          DBY: Higginbottom(Mellor)
          HRT: Gurney
          HRT/BED/ESS: Verney (Markyate St)
          LAN: Davenport(Bolton) Schofield/Gurney(Oldham) Lord(Heap) Quinn(Manchester) Sutcliffe(Rossendale)
          NTH: Tubb/Johnson(Hellidon)Brown(Kettering)
          YKS: Scott(Clapham)

Comment

Great...Jean, pm me your address and I'll get it packed up and sent to you tomorrow seeing as Mavis is offline at the moment. When she sees this message, maybe she can contact you and you can sort it out between you!

Comment

Jemima, You are a woman after my own heart. I, too, dislike to throw anything away if it could be usefull. But then, I am a Scot.

Hugo

Comment

Hugo

I'm not usually a hoarder, but I've had so much help over the years from people to aid my research that I'm loathed to throw away anything that might help someone else!

Comment

Jean, the disc is in the post for you and Mavis to share

Comment

Hi Lou

as no-one else has asked, could i have the Derbyshire please?
                    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

I didn't ask for the disc as I only have a very few people in Derbyshire, but if it happens to have 20th-century burials or cemetery records, could you do a couple of look-ups for me when you get it, lensgirl?

Comment

Mary, there's nothing like that on it, unfortunately

Lensgirl, pm me your addie and I'll get it sent

Comment

Never mind, it was just a thought. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Bumped up for Lensgirl

Comment

Working...
                            X