Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry

I know this question comes up quite often but I have had a quick look and couldn't seem to find it.

My subscription is up for renewal next week and I was wondering if anyone knew what the true cost is and what the cost is if you haggle with them?

Thanx
    Twigs

Hello Twigs.....and welcome.

I think it's worth a try. I had the "normal" UK sub which cost me 70 pounds. Then one of our newspapers had a half price offer for a year's sub on the "UK Heritage" one which was much better than what I had. I rang Ancestry and asked if I could upgrade to the UK Heritage and they said "No problem" and because I was upgrading I paid the new price for the year's sub and they gave me a refund of what was left on my original sub.

So I paid about 50 pounds (half price) and got thirty pounds refund.

So a whole year of the better site was twenty pounds. Well worth it. A friend got more back than she paid because she had more time left on her old sub.

Comment

They renewed my UK sub (February) at the same price as the previous year ...
      £ 55.96 ... but I think some other people got it slightly cheaper

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X