"Windows live messenger"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Windows live messenger"

I have a friend who is with BT Internet and has just emailed me to ask how to open an email from Austraila received via "Windows live messenger 75 KB".

I am not sure what her problem is as I have been unable to contact her. I presumme that she would open it in the same way as any other email. Or would she need to save it to Desktop?

Any ideas please.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Cant imagine what the problem is Margaret, is she familiar with computers - I mean, would she realise that you click on a paper clip or on the actual attachment to open it?

Comment

Does she know the sender or is "out is out of the blue"?

Comment

I have sent her an email and told her to open it as normal as she knows the sender. She is a lady of 79 and never used a PC before this time last year. I set it up for her and she has had far less trouble than many of us.
        I am thinking that 'Windows live messenger' is the NEW word to her.
        Thank you for your opinions much appreciated.
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
        X