Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What family tree applications can be captured to a slide show application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What family tree applications can be captured to a slide show application?

When I die I know that the boxes of old family photographs and albums will be looked at and then put in the attic or maybe dumped so I decided that I would scan them and place them on a digital slide show and then burn it to a DVD so that they can be viewed by future generations on TV where they will be easily accessible.
    I spent many hours scanning and sorting the photographs chronologically and then I thought why not take the project a little further and build a family tree to place at the start of the slide show.
    At about that time I read about a piece of free genealogy software called MyHertiage and I found it reasonably easy to use. So far I have got a family tree of three generations of photographs and I didn't want to go any further until I knew if I could capture that family tree and move it onto the slide show program. The only way that I could work out how to do that was by using a screen grab and saved it as a JPEG and it looked alright.
    However, when I imported the result to Pinnacle which is the slide show software the screen grab was out of focus.
    Can anyone help or should I be using a different method to capture the family tree image?

Seems like I'm in the wrong palce.

Comment

Go to scotfamtree.11.forumer.com/ and pose your question there.
      I'm sure someone will help.

Comment

Don't know if this is of any help.

Heritage Goes Hollywood--Family Tree Magazine
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
        X