He Replied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Replied

my problem on ancestry yesterday, after finally finding some-one with my dads mum and dad on there, there is a def connection his cousins mother is a sister of my dad. I am now waiting for a proper e-mail from him.

jean

Hooray! Well done for persevering!

Comment

hi merry, Ive been looking for ages to see where my dads family come from, and it was certainly a suprise, I was led to believe they came from scotland but it seems he comes from slough. now I cant wait for the bloke to contact me by e-mail.

jean

Comment

Well done Jean, I hope you get loads of info, enjoy when it arrives..

]

Comment

Ahh, i am chuffed for you Jean :D,

I hope you get loads of stuff in the email !!!

Good Luck
          Jacky

Comment

Congratulations - I hope it opens lots of research doors.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

morning all, he managed to send me a proper e-mail last night, he has only just started researching this side of the family, he dosnt know if my dads sister his aunt, is still alive but will contact his cousins to find out, he also has some photos from the 40s and 50s which have my dads sister on, hopefully he may have one with my dads dad on, although I have never had contact with any of my dads family it would be nice to see what they looked like, my brother had the only photo my mum had of my dad but managed to lose it years ago.

jean
              x

Comment

Working...
              X