dumbleton family tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumbleton family tree

can anyone help me contact melanie who is the site maker of baalham family tree it looks like she is irene dumbletons g.daughter.have tried all email addresses but have had no replies from her.irene was my nanas younger sister.amy is my nana and would like to hear from her.does any one have any info on albert james langhorns family,my grandpa?regards liz hutchison

Need a bit more info, Liz.

Where did you find the tree?

What year are we looking at?

Don't forget not to put living persons names unless you have their permission.

Comment

I wonder if this is the page Liz is referring to - it shows an Irene Dumbleton marrying a Frederick Baalham

Home Page
      Elaine

Comment

Not sure, but it's nice.

We might have to start from scratch here, and work back from what we have for sure.

Liz........let us know if you have any definite info from certs. Then we can help with letting you know what you need to get.

Don't forget to omit living persons.

Comment

Liz, excuse me, don't be offended, but you're putting up too many threads about the same thing. If you duplicate requests, you should at least say so, with a link to the other thread, so that people don't waste time researching something that other people have already researched.

I've already given Liz the addresses of Melanie's two home pages on another thread, but apparently she's had no answer to messages sent through those sites.

This is the other thread:

Last edited by Mary from Italy; 05-04-08, 14:19.

Comment

Working...
          X