Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please: uploading edited photos from Olympus to Photobucket

Nearly there...taken and edited some church photos but:

On my puter I have Photoplus 6.0., My Pictures folder with all my pics in and Olympus - the software which uploads my pics from my Olympus digital camera.

I've edited the photos to upload to photobucket but only the unedited ones have automatically gone through to My Pics and Photoplus. The edited and titled ones remain on my Olympus software.

When I use browse on Photobucket, I can't bring up the option of Olympus which is in my Programmes. I can't work out how to transfer the edited photos from the Olympus software to My pics or Photoplus.

Can anyone advise? I am a real novice but getting there with all your help. Thanks. Liz
    Liz

Hi Liz, can you transfer the images to C drive by using Media option, by clicking and outlining file (Blue outline) and draging it up to C drive and you may be able to then transfer to My Pictures.

James

Comment

I find Photobucket does not show all my picture files and have to move the one I want to use up to the head of the queue.

Comment

Thanks James...just going off to try...Liz
        Liz

Comment

Hi Liz,

I also had this problem.

I used the same solution (thanks to daughter) - I just copy the photos from my Olympus folder to My Pictures (I have a special folder for Churches). You can then upload to Photobucket directly via My Pictures.

Hope it has worked for you!
          Elizabeth
          Research Interests:
          England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
          Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Thanks Elizabeth...off to try. Liz
            Liz

Comment

James...I told you I was a novice...where is the media option found? Can only find option to transfer from media on the Olympus screen.

In my My Computer C drive there are folders - not sure how I start. Help! Liz

I think the moral of this story is that I should only edit my pics in photoplus or My pics...Liz

UPDATE: All sorted now by re-editing in Photoplus. Glad sorted this before doing a lot more church pics. A real trial run. Thanks. Liz
              Last edited by Liz from Lancs; 02-04-08, 10:19.
              Liz

Comment

Working...
              X