Herefordshire graveyards -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herefordshire graveyards -

It occurs to me that whilst trundling around the whole of Herefordshire and visiting every single Parish Church for the FTF Project, that there may be some people out there who would like me to look for graves????

I have in fact already received a request from one member, and will be delighted to help, so if anyone has roots in Herefordshire then shout now please.
    Sally - Researching amongst others, JOSEPHY; WRIGHTSON; COOPER; GLOVER; DOWNING AND DICKINSON.

Hi Sally,
    Do you go anywhere near Orcop or Garway ? If so could you have a look for any Trotmans or (sorry for this) Smith (lol).
    The names are Wyndham Smith, Joseph Smith, Martha Smith, nee Trotman.
    Sent you a pm.

Thanks
    Julie

Smile, it confuses people.

Comment

Have replied by PM Jules. No problem, will be happy to do it
      Sally - Researching amongst others, JOSEPHY; WRIGHTSON; COOPER; GLOVER; DOWNING AND DICKINSON.

Comment

I have had a wonderful day, with great success for two requests! Come on - speak now if you need a graveyard search because I am getting through them at a rate of knots

Comment

You are a glutton for punishment,Sally, but if you are in Leominster I would appreciate it it you keep a look-out for James Preece born 1800 and his father Joseph. I have no other dates or info. on them. Again, in Much Dewchurch there is Anne Watkins born 1806. Of course, I have more than my fair share of Jones's but we won't go into that.
          Len of the Chilterns passed away July 2021

Comment

If you are in Sandridge,I have Bracey connections,dont know what Graveyard though,but if you see one in passing !
            regards Patti

*******always searching*********
            for Bracey.Speck.Gusterson.Taylor.Livermore.

Comment

No problem Len and Patti. I will pm you when I have covered those areas

Comment

Hello

I am not sure of the church, but my Barringtons are apparently in the same churchyard, and very close to, a famous female tv presenter, who's name I also do not know! Its a long shot I know, but if you see anything likeley, please let me know

Thanks

Louise

Comment

Working...
                X