Searching for children of Alice Chinn and Gilbert Henry Chinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for children of Alice Chinn and Gilbert Henry Chinn

I am trying to find my grandfathers siblings. No-one in my family is sure of how many siblings he had.

My grandfather, Richard Alfred Chinn was born 26 May 1916 and sadly passed away in 2000.

I know he had a brother, George James Chinn who sadly passed away last year.

Their parents, Alice Chinn (formerly Christie) and Gilbert Henry Chinn were married 7 July 1912. Alice was born 13 Aug 1891, Gilbert was born 16 Dec 1884 and passed away 25 Dec 1976.

Please help me find my grandfathers siblings.

There appear to be quite a few listed on freeBMD

- actually looking at the years of birth it is possible that some could still be living so I will send the list to you via a pm.
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 01-04-08, 16:20. Reason: removed post as might contain details of living people
    Elaine

Comment

Also deleted my info,but just looking back at the births there is not a birth for a Richard Alfred Mothers Maiden Name Christie in that lot.

Comment

As far as I know there is only one of my grandfathers siblings who is still with us. I havn't put his info on here, even though I only know his first name and have no idea where he is or how to contact him.

My mother seems to think Alice and Gilbert had roughly 11 children, some of them stillborn. How would I research that?

Comment

You can't research stillbirths. The stillbirths register only started 1927 and only parents and siblings of the stillborn can access it.

Stillbirths - Stillbirths
          ~ with love from Little Nell~
          Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Working...
          X