East Anglian Alert!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Anglian Alert!!

Elaine has been really busy and has uploaded to the Wiki all of the Region 5 photos taken so far!

You can view the results on the Places of Worship part of the Wiki and as you'll see although we're making some progress due to the stirling efforts of the brave few there's still a long way to go!:o

So if you live in Region 5, or are coming here on holiday in the future please get out there with your cameras and get snapping - there's plenty of room on our Photo thread in the Regional Projects board now!!;)
    Sue

I thought I had some of my own photos of St Martin's, Fincham, but they haven't surfaced yet. At the moment, the only ones I have are from my wedding - and the copyright for those belongs to the photographer, or his business-heir (or the local papers).

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
    X