FTM 2006 Update anybody???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2006 Update anybody???

a friend of mine has just installed this on her comp and today went to use it only to get a box asking if she would like to install an update ???
    It said it was updating from 13.0.281 to 16.0.350
    I dont remember getting this update ,anybody ?????????????????

It is called the Version 16 update Val. Been around quite a while and shouldn't cause any problems.
    You will see very little difference between FTM2006 and what is known as FTM Version 16.
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 29-03-08, 15:57.
    Elaine

Comment

oh thanks Elaine, seems funny I have not been asked if I want it ??

Comment

I should think yours updated itself ages ago Val. Mine certainly did. And now I have VISTA I had to add the VISTA patch too.

Comment

I have Vista Heather on this new laptop so had to download the patch, but she has windows XP which is what my PC is and I dont remember having an update for it ever ????

Comment

Good Evening Val,
            I think if you click on the icon of FTM then on properties and look through the tabs you will see the dates and versions of the 'updates'.

Not many posts on the site at present everyone must be on holiday.
            Margaret N
            DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

yes its very quiet now on here Margaret can wait ages for a reply

Comment

Yes Val, I remember ages back it did it automatically. So that we have FTM 2006 v16

Comment

oh thanks Heather I really dont remember it , good luck with Ralph

Comment

Working...
                  X