Reading dbx files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading dbx files

In preparation for my changeover to this new puter I somehow stumbled through putting all my OE messages into .dbx files and then copied them along with all my documents and reloaded everything onto here BUT I cant read them. I remember doing this some years back and getting a trial free download of a program which miraculously opened them as soon as I downloaded it but Im blowed if I can remember what it was called. Ive tried about 6 now that I googled dbx reader for but they are all so complicated and I cant see how to use them.

Any ideas please techi people?

Reading DBX Files - Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
    did you say your on vista Heather

Comment

have you tried googling free download trial for dbx files Heather there are loads ?? or is that what you did already ???

Comment

Outlook Express Repair - recovery of corrupted DBX files. Repair dbx files. Fix corrupt dbx files.
        if you scroll down there is a free trial

Comment

Ive downloaded those Val and cant make head nor tail of them, they just keep opening my current OE messages. I want them to open the file I exported. Im blowed if I can remember the name of the one I used before which was great. Many thanks for trying to help though, I appreciate it

Comment

Working...
          X