Would you e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you e-mail

Hi all just after a bit of advice i was googling a farm called the Grange at Montford Bridge Shropshire and up popped that the Mayor of Shrewsbury & Atcham was actually born there. His surname confirms/fits in with all the info i have.

Do you think it would be out of place or not for me to e-mail him to confirm that all the info i have is correct.

Thank you

CherryToo

I don't see why not.

Make sure you include in it your connection and the reason for your interest and don't reveal too much personal info that you know about him tho, in case he has a lackie attend to his emails.
    Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

Go for it Cherry and good luck.. Nothing ventured nothing gained lol..

]

Comment

Personally, I'd send a snailmail letter addressed to him and marked "Personal". Less likely to get lost in the general e-mail inbox, I would have thought. But that's just my feeling.
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Hi thanks for replies, i did wonder if sending a letter would be better, on the website it actually gives where he lives(which sutprised me a little) i might write there instead of to the mayors office.

Thank you again, thats what i like about this site the varied ideas/replies

CherryToo

Comment

Well you've got nothing to loose, I say go for it

good luck
            Vikki -
            Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Too View Post
              on the website it actually gives where he lives(which sutprised me a little)
              I think it's quite common for councillors' private addresses to be shown.
              Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
              X