Mirror Archives to launch this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Archives to launch this month

According to the front page of the website they're going to launch this finally.

MirrorPix Archives

It's not up and running yet but there's a flashing thing that says you can pre-register and win a weeks free access.

There's no prices on there yet because the "subscribe' page gives you a link to see prices but the link just takes you back to the subscribe page again.

I've been using this for about a year already and there's some baffling quirks in the search facility so if anyone does join up please feel free to probe me about how to actually find the thing you're after.

Zoe
    Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

It's not up and running yet but there's a flashing thing that says you can pre-register and win a weeks free access.
    It says pre-registering gives you the chance of winning a week's free access

Do you know what the chances are??!

I clicked the Pricing Information link, but it only takes me round in a circle at the moment. Do you know how much a sub might cost??

Comment

I can try and investigate further when I get back to work on Wednesday but MirrorPix is a completely different organisation to Mirror Newspapers.

So I'm not really sure who'll know.
      Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

okey-doke.....I'll keep a beady eye on it then!

Comment

Hi Zoe

Well you found me info in the Mirror Archives about my family member and her children who were shot by her hubby.

I was really pleased with that info, got a local newspaper photocopy of the report. Just haven't been able to find an inquest report. Maybe it will turn up sometime.

Hope they aren't too expensive when they do come online.

Comment

I read this in the newspaer last June and emailed to ask when it was going live. They said they would email me and I have had an email every month since saying it has been delayed and it will be 'next month'

Hopefully one day that will be true lol

Linda

Comment

Just tried this

MirrorPix Archives

and you can do a limited search

linda

Comment

Working...
              X