Look-up Hereford Record Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look-up Hereford Record Office

Is there anyone out there who could visit the above in Harold St, Hereford?
    Looking for the marriage of my g/g/g/grandparents Walter Weaver/Elizabeth (Betty)? that took place around 1826 in Pembridge. Parish Church St. Peters Pembridge.
    Thanks

Found this one in the BIVRI

Walter WEAVER / Elizabeth EVANS
    Marriage Date -4 Sep 1815
    Recorded in Pembridge, Herefordshire, England
    FHL Film Dates: 1785 - 1895

A bit earlier than you asked for. Do you have the names of any of their children?

Copyright Church of Latter DAy Saints
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 20-03-08, 13:15.
    Elaine

Comment

Children are John Ann Mary William. Ann is my line she was born 1827 Pembridge.

Comment

Hi Elaine,

I'd looked at the IGI but nothing came up. What's the BIVRI?
        I missed Elizabeth. Baptised 11 Jul 1819 Pembridge. So 1815 might fit.
        Do the children fit?

Comment

BIVRI is the British Isle Vital Records Index - set of 16 discs produced by the Church of Latter Day Saints. Similar to IGI - sometimes info is the same, sometimes different!

It also shows the christening of James, Elizabeth, John, Ann and Mary with parents Walter Weaver and Elizabeth.

Have sent you a pm.
          Elaine

Comment

Hello Shirleymay - if you have not found what you are looking for, then I will be happy to look in Hereford for you. It won't be until after Easter of course, but let me know if I can help
            Sally - Researching amongst others, JOSEPHY; WRIGHTSON; COOPER; GLOVER; DOWNING AND DICKINSON.

Comment

Happy Easter Sally,

I'd be delighted if you would do a look-up for me. Elaine gave me a date of 1815 which might fit because there was a child born in 1816 I didn't know about.
              In your own time, anytime.
              Thanks

Comment

Okay Shirleymay - will do my best for you. Should be able to go either Thursday or Friday next week
                Sally - Researching amongst others, JOSEPHY; WRIGHTSON; COOPER; GLOVER; DOWNING AND DICKINSON.

Comment

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you. If you take any copies I will reimburse any cost's & give address in P.M.

Comment

Working...
                  X