Missing Pages On Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Pages On Ancestry

I contacted ancestry and told them there where quarters missing for july 1976 oct 1979 oct 1980 page coming up as july and oct 1983 missing on death pages, they contacted me this morning and asked me to get the data and send it to them, what.. is it me or have I read it wrong.?

jean

I think it sounds as if you need to reply saying you can't make sense of their response.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

hi christine, I sent another reply to them this morning, saying that certain quarters were missing and that a nov quarter page is coming up as july. will await their response this time, I was going to say that if I knew where to get these details from I would have and then I wouldnt have to bother paying the subscription to them.

jean

Comment

Working...
      X