Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to Trace: Kenneth John (surname removed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Trace: Kenneth John (surname removed)

Hi.
    I am trying to trace a Cousin, a Kenneth (surname removed) born 10th May 1946 in Moseley-Birmingham. At the time of his birth his Mother, (name removed) was living at 36, Mayfield Road-Moseley-Birmingham, she was Married to my Uncle (name removed). Kenneth's Father's name doesn't appear on his birth certificate (I have a copy of it) ***** and **** Divorced, maybe due to ***** denial that Kenneth was not his son.
    Kenneth has a Sister, (name removed) born 18th November 1943. On her birth certificate her Father's name is (name removed) The address at the time of her birth was, 160 Arkley Road-Hall Green-Birmingham.

Any info regarding the above would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

I have edited your post as it is not clear whether any of these people you have mentioned are still living.
    It is against our Terms and Conditions to post details of living people.
    Elaine (Admin)
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 20-03-08, 10:43.

As this person is still alive you need to remove his details from this posting. If you have an idea where he is, you could try asking for a current electoral roll or phone book look up. The government run a Traceline service which will pass on a message for you but there is a fee for this. Google "Traceline" for more info.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Sorry but we're not allowed to put details of living people on the Forum

but you can try these sites

LookupUK.com - Lookup United Kingdom - Main Menu

Missing You - UK missing persons - FREE help to locate lost friends, relatives, forces pals, etc - also genealogy and family history research

Search for People, Businesses and Maps - 192.com - but they charge a fee and can work out expensive.

B4U Search - not sure if its back up and running yet

BT.com: Broadband Internet, mobile and fixed telecommunications products and service from BT for home and business - BT's telephone directory

There's also Channel 4's Teletext service Lost Touch page 171

Hope that helps and you're successful

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

if you know their dates of birth then the easiest way of finding them is using tracesmart -its a website that cross references dates of birth (approx 30%) with electoral role entries -probably due to credit applications- they can also do co habitant search - without using credits I can get round the site and enter the dates of birth with the name ( send by personal email only) and see how many matches there are-obviously locations help narrow down the search with common names. If there is a match then I can tell you wether to bother paying for a few credits to view the entry.

Search People - Tracesmart
        Last edited by Sherlockslovechild; 20-03-08, 10:45.

Comment

Trying To Trace

Originally posted by Sherlockslovechild View Post
          if you know their dates of birth then the easiest way of finding them is using tracesmart -its a website that cross references dates of birth (approx 30%) with electoral role entries -probably due to credit applications- they can also do co habitant search - without using credits I can get round the site and enter the dates of birth with the name ( send by personal email only) and see how many matches there are-obviously locations help narrow down the search with common names. If there is a match then I can tell you wether to bother paying for a few credits to view the entry.

Search People - Tracesmart
          Hi Sherlock.

As i'm new to this sight I wasn't aware that I couldn't put living peoples names up for searching, anyway, putting that aside let me thank you for offering to help me.
          In my Family Tree Search of a diseased Uncle i've come across that he was Married three times, it's the second Marriage where i've found that there are two children. I have obtained Marriage Certificate of my Uncle & birth certificates of both children obviously my Cousins. The person in question is Kenneth John surname removed (his father's name isn't on the birth certificate so I presume he took his mother's maiden name) He was born 10th March 1946 in Moseley-B/ham, the family address at the time was 32 Mayfield Road-Moseley-B/ham. His Mother was, name removed My uncle divorced name removed presumably due to him denying that Kenneth wasn't his and remarried on Boxing Day 1946. My Uncle was Cyril Hare (deceased 1980)

I have to once agin thank you for helping me.
          Kind regards.
          Keoki
          Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 22-03-08, 13:26.

Comment

Sorry Keoki, but I have had to edit your thread again as you may have included details of living people.
            Sherlock has offered to help but you will need to send the details to him by private message, rather than by posting them on the site.
            If you click on his name, to the left of his post, you will see an option to send him a private message.
            Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 22-03-08, 13:27.
            Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Little Nell View Post
              As this person is still alive you need to remove his details from this posting. If you have an idea where he is, you could try asking for a current electoral roll or phone book look up. The government run a Traceline service which will pass on a message for you but there is a fee for this. Google "Traceline" for more info.
              Hi L N.
              Thanks for the information, it's very kind of you to help.

Have a good weekend.

Regards.
              keoki

Comment

Originally posted by JBee View Post
                Sorry but we're not allowed to put details of living people on the Forum

but you can try these sites

LookupUK.com - Lookup United Kingdom - Main Menu

Missing You - UK missing persons - FREE help to locate lost friends, relatives, forces pals, etc - also genealogy and family history research

Search for People, Businesses and Maps - 192.com - but they charge a fee and can work out expensive.

B4U Search - not sure if its back up and running yet

BT.com: Broadband Internet, mobile and fixed telecommunications products and service from BT for home and business - BT's telephone directory

There's also Channel 4's Teletext service Lost Touch page 171

Hope that helps and you're successful
                Hi JB.
                Thanks for your help it's very kind of you, I will have a look round your links.

Have a good weekend.
                Regada.
                keoki

Comment

Working...
                X