appleyard from lincolnshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appleyard from lincolnshire

I have just been to old clee churchyard with a friend looking for some of her rellies graves but I know some people have previously mentioned the Appleyard family from Lincolnshire so I photo'd some of the graves I saaw with Appleyard on the headstones so if anybody wants them let me know and I will e-mail them to you.

Hi Gloryer, it was me with Appleyards in Lincs, although I am not sure that we are connected to those at Old Clee. I'd love the photos though, just in case.
    Lynn

Comment

there was a lady called Sue I think in Australia that was interested in the ones from old clee.
      If you message me your e-mail I will send them onto you

Comment

Thanks Gloryer, will do.
        Lynn

Comment

Appleyard from Lincolnshire

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
          I have just been to old clee churchyard with a friend looking for some of her rellies graves but I know some people have previously mentioned the Appleyard family from Lincolnshire so I photo'd some of the graves I saaw with Appleyard on the headstones so if anybody wants them let me know and I will e-mail them to you.
          Hi Gloryer

I have just joined this site but would be interested to see what you have found at Old Clee. I was there last month but we were short of time and I could not look at all of the headstones in St Mary the Virgin Churchyard. I am a descendant of Ordery (Audrey) Appleyard.
          Thanks
          Russell.

Comment

Hello Russell and welcome to the Forum,
            You can send Gloryer a private message by clicking on her user name and selecting private message

Edna

Comment

Many thanks - will do just that.

Comment

hi and welcome to the site. I don't think I have those pictures anymore as they were not connected to my tree direct. However I do not live far from old clee so maybe I can visit again some time soon to see what I can find. Which graves would you be interested in?
                GLoria

Comment

Working...
                X