Ancestry.co.uk - assistance needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry.co.uk - assistance needed

Can some kind person give me the free telephone number, please ? I seem to have been relegated to ' Registered Guest ' and can't get into anything ! Presume sub has run out but have not had an email reminder and, unbelievable as it may seem, they have NOT raided my bank account !!!
    TIA

Hi BC

0800 404 9723

Monday - Friday : 9:00 am - 7:00 pm GMT
    Saturday : 9:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT
    Sunday : Closed
    Gillian
    User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

You beat me to it Gillian!

Good luck, BC
      Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

Many thanks to you both

Comment

To ' Muggins in Sussex ' and ' Just Gillian ' and anyone else who may be interested. Ancestry had mixed me up with another person with same initials ! They had also mixed up the Log-in details as well. Took them about 15 minutes to sort it all out, change log-in detail so that I could get into the site and confirm renewal date is May. Told them they'll have to do better than £79.95 if they want me to renew !

Comment

Originally posted by BC View Post
            To ' Muggins in Sussex ' and ' Just Gillian ' and anyone else who may be interested. Ancestry had mixed me up with another person with same initials ! They had also mixed up the Log-in details as well. Took them about 15 minutes to sort it all out, change log-in detail so that I could get into the site and confirm renewal date is May. Told them they'll have to do better than £79.95 if they want me to renew !
            That's more than a bit worrying. You'd think that they'd be using some unique attribute - like a membership number - for things like that!

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
            X