5 euro instead of 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 euro instead of 10

Irish records until end of March - well according to an email I got today from IHFH AND to do a National Search as well-------

Central Search added to Irish Genealogical Online Record Search System

The Irish Family History Foundation is delighted to announce that its all Ireland Online Research Service was launched on 12th March 2008 on the Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship in Dublin, by Minister Seamus Brennan, and Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness. see RTE news report

The online data is comprised of almost 9 million church and civil records of baptism, birth, marriage and death and these records are available to search for the first time on one database. To mark the launch, and in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, a special offer price of €5.00 per record will apply until the end of March 2008.

The website has also undergone a redesign. Take a look at our all Ireland Search and search across all counties currently online of any combination that you wish.

The birth, baptism, marriage and death records of Cavan Genealogy have been added to the online service as part of this launch, adding another 1/3 million records.

Further counties will go online in the coming weeks including Antrim, Donegal, Down, Sligo, Longford and Wicklow.

If you have any questions or comments please check our FAQ and if this does not provide an answer, then do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely
    IFHF

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

That's this site?

Irish Family History Foundation - Online Searching of Irish ancestral and genealogy records (Births, Deaths, Marriages) for Ireland

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I had a look at the resources, and it doesn't quite cover what I'd be after.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks for that information JBee. The site seems to have some possibles for my Westmeath people but I wish there had been a way of narrowing down the search a little.
        I've never purchased Euro credits with Sterling so don't have a clue how it works.
        Gillian
        User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

It'll be annoying if Antrim and Down don't go live until after the special offer expires. I wonder if the Antrim and Down stuff will be different from what the Ulster Historical Foundation website already has?
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I'm soooo cross! Cavan came online tonight. Grandad is on there and I don't have a card because my purse got nicked last week and I'm waiting for a new one..... Just want to find out who his dad was.....:( then I can go for his mum and dads marriage and then wait till the 1911 census is on line for Cavan to find them........

Comment

Having discovered that it is yet another site that won't accept Maestro debit cards, I finally remembered the hiding place of my never-used credit card, only to discover that, for security reasons, it has to be activated by phone ..... between 8a.m. and 10 p.m.!! Grrr!
              Gillian
              User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Working...
              X