Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

query how would you go about adding colour to a photo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query how would you go about adding colour to a photo ?

Hi
    I have acouple of family b/w photos taken around 1920s and 1950's
    how or is it possible to change them from b/w to colour

Jebbo ( novice at computer programs )

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
    Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
    ( avatar Mum and Dad )

Put it on the Photo restoration thread and let Rachel or one of the others do it for you. Rachel coloured two of my grandparents for me and they are fantastic. (You can see them on my Wiki page - see link below)
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by WendyPusey View Post
      Put it on the Photo restoration thread and let Rachel or one of the others do it for you. Rachel coloured two of my grandparents for me and they are fantastic. (You can see them on my Wiki page - see link below)
      Hi wendy
      Yes placed photos on restoration site about a month ago checked photo restoration thread yesterday and they have disappeared of thread
      They helped with acouple of old b/w photos earlier in year , thought maybe they weren't doing anymore B/W to colour photos

Thanks
      Jebbo

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
      Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
      ( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Working...
      X