WW1 Medal Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW1 Medal Cards

I have just received my reply from Ancestry regarding the releasing of the WW1 medal cards

I asked when it would be completed and if they were being uploaded in any particular order, their reply was

"Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an exact release date." (that was it.....)

So we are no better off now then we were when they went live.
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

In line with DOVE being finished, Kew restarting advance document ordering and completion of the Forth Bridge repainting then.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Originally posted by Little Nell View Post
      In line with DOVE being finished, Kew restarting advance document ordering and completion of the Forth Bridge repainting then.
      I thought that they were pretty much finished painting the Forth Bridge, with the next scheduled re-paint in about 30-50 years? :D All that paint-blasting and then re-doing with some specially designed new paint.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
      X