school uniform,east sheen,london.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school uniform,east sheen,london.

I have this school pic of me from 1971,i've tried a couple of the schools from the area,East Sheen London,but no one seems to know the school,i thought it must be a Mortlake school,but maybe it doesn't exist anymore.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Any ideas,please.
    No comments on the knees either, please.
    "As if by magic the shop keeper appeared"

I'll ask my daughter later tonight - her husband comes from East Sheen, his parents still live there and he was at school there. Perhaps he will recognise it.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

thanks!

Comment

After discussion we think it could be Marymount School, Warren Road, Kingston or less likely Sheen Mount School, nr Richmond Park. Or maybe Morklake High School which was there in the 1970's but does not exist now.

I hope this helps.

Comment

There is a school called Sheen, my daughters friend went there a couple of years ago..
          Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

Originally posted by PLL View Post
            After discussion we think it could be Marymount School, Warren Road, Kingston or less likely Sheen Mount School, nr Richmond Park. Or maybe Morklake High School which was there in the 1970's but does not exist now.

I hope this helps.
            I dont think it's sheen mount as i contacted them last year,because the initials on the pocket made me think sheen mount,probably Mortlake high school,it doesn't surprise me it's not there anymore.

One more thing,if you don't mind,we lived at Queen's Road East Sheen,and i have some infants/primary picture's of me with school mates.Were there many infant's schools in that area,it would have been walking distance i seem to remember.

I've been trying to find any records relating to my school time there.

Comment

Working...
            X