Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limerick Records go online

New records added to Irish Genealogical Online Record Search System

The Irish Family History Foundation's Online Research Service (ORS) are pleased to announce the availability of the records of Limerick Genealogy. This adds over another million baptismal, birth, death and marriage records to our ever increasing online database.

Just go to the following site and login using your existing IFHF login details. Limerick Genealogy - Online Searching of Irish ancestral and genealogy records (Births, Deaths, Marriages) for Co. Limerick

Remember that you can purchase and spend your credit at any of the IFHF online centres.

Please check out our interactive map to see which centres are currently live and which ones are currently being worked on.

We have a number of centres that will be online in the next few weeks.

If you have any questions or comments, please check our FAQ and if this does not provide an answer, then do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely
    IFHF

still waiting for Kilkenny which was meant to be February :(
    Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

oooooooooooh 0 when you click Kilkenny on the map it says to check back in 27 hours!!!!
    Zoe in London

Comment

26 hours now

Comment

stop teasing

There's no way I can stay up until Midnight for them so I'll have to wait until I get home from work Wednesday evening at 8pm

sob
        Zoe in London

Comment

are they five lines Long PMSL

sorry i couldnt resist it.

Comment

Working...
          X