Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody going to Cornwall Records Office in Truro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody going to Cornwall Records Office in Truro?

I would appreciate it if somebody could look for a burial of Esther SALMON in Perranzabuloe between 1841 and 1851.

I cannot find a death registration in the indexes for her, but I'm hoping that there will be a burial record for her.

Fingers crossed that somebody can help I know I live in Cornwall but work stops me getting to Truro when the office is open.
    Pauline
    xx
    OPC Lanlivery, Lanivet & Newquay
    www.mumsiep.tribalpages.com

Originally posted by POSITIVE Pauline View Post
    I would appreciate it if somebody could look for a burial of Esther SALMON in Perranzabuloe between 1841 and 1851.

I cannot find a death registration in the indexes for her, but I'm hoping that there will be a burial record for her.

Fingers crossed that somebody can help I know I live in Cornwall but work stops me getting to Truro when the office is open.
    Do you want me to have a look in the local studies centre if i'm passing by?
    "As if by magic the shop keeper appeared"

Comment

Hi Alan

That would be great if you could. No rush as I don't think she's going anywhere ;)
      Pauline
      xx
      OPC Lanlivery, Lanivet & Newquay
      www.mumsiep.tribalpages.com

Comment

If anyone is within range of the Parish Register info for Maker, Cawsand, Kingsand, St Germans in time for 30 March, I'd be grateful for copies to pass on to my friend whose birthday is that day, and for whom I've been (sporadically) doing a family tree.

The critical name is HAWTON, up to about 1875 - but I won't fill this up with lots of detail unless it's practical for someone to look on my behalf.

thanks
        Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
        X