Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody ordered certs from QLD?

maybe someone can enlighten me as I am extremely
    for the past 2 or 3 years I have successfully ordered, paid and received bmd certs online from QLD BMD registry.
    Before Christmas I ordered another one to be told that they don't take online ordering and when I queried it they said they would take the request this one time.
    I have just had an email telling me that the request has been processed and quote "This Registry does not yet have an online ordering service. The project for this service is still in the initial stages of investigation."

So who has been taking my money and sending the certificates all this time
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

I've never been able to order Qld certs online. Always had to post.

You can order NSW ones online though.

Wish I knew the answer to the last question, then I'd use them as well.

Comment

Yes I have ordered from NSW aswell. When I started ordering with QLD I emailed them asking them the procedure and they sent a form by email to complete and I emailed it back and thats how it went for the next 4 certs without any probs. Perhaps I should tell them to stop investigating as it works fine
      Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

I think last time I did it I had to fax the form.

Comment

I've never done it that way. I'll have to look. Might be a facility they've had for overseas, not for me who lives close by.

They are updating a lot of the Qld info. so maybe they will improve.

Comment

I've never ordered a QLD cert but I've just checked the site and it says it wont take orders for certs via email so you must be special.
            Kit

Comment

I take it these are Aussie certs ?

Comment

Yes, Simon. Queensland, Australia.

Comment

Working...
                X