joseph allcock b 1810 stockport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joseph allcock b 1810 stockport

hi..i am trying to see if joseph allcock b 1810 stockport and sarah allcock b 1814 stockport were brother and sister.....any tips?...regards...allan
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Have you tracked Joseph through the census, I've a couple of instances where siblings were living together (usually one was either unmarried or widowed), have presumed it was to help with the finances. Alos elderly parents have moved between children, though Sarah's going to be harder if she married before 1837.
    Mavis
    Dust is a noun, never a verb;)

Comment

thanks mavis....just checking through my gru contacts...be back soon...allan;)..ADDED..off to work now...be in touch tomorrow...thanks...allan
      Last edited by garstonite; 02-03-08, 12:04.
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
      oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
      adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
      merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
      coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Apart from checking baptism registers, sometimes you get a clue with a niece or nephew who might be staying with either of them - sometimes they are recorded as "visitor" but you can usually sort it out.
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Working...
        X