Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone had these emails?

Hi,
    I've had these emails twice now, one yesterday and one today, 'BJW ORPHANAGE---TO WHOOM IT MAY CONCERN'
    do you think it's got something to do with the orphanage that's in the news lately? how did they get my email?
    i have'nt opened either one as i am a bit wairy incase it's a virus, i'm just wondering if anyone else has had them?
    Chris.

If they do not know you, then it is probably a scam, delete them without opening them.

Comment

deleted them straightaway!

Comment

Anything like that, asking for money, is a scam chris, ditto all the lottery wins Im supposed to have got. If it looks odd, delete.

Comment

Whenever I get something like that, I google the principal text. It's usually very illuminating!

This site - ScamBaits Home - TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (bjwohorphanage@yahoo.co.uk)
          included a quote of the text of the body - the alleged landmail address was in Nigeria. Do you need to know more?

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
          X