CALLING ALL KENTies!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING ALL KENTies!!!!

I am asking for help from any one in Kent this is the area I have been given to try and get some more pics for the places of worship project I will be covering Tunbridge wells and the surronding areas but would be very greatful to anyone that might be able to help me.

Hi Kelly

I'm based in Maidstone area and would like to assist. Please let me have further details.

Maggie

Comment

Hello Maggie

I was starting to think I was all alone over here!!

What we are looking for is photographs of places of worship you can have a look at some exaples on the places of worship thread, it would be wonderful if you could get some snaps locally, I have taken to leaving my camera in my bag and am starting to be known for yelling 'STOP THE CAR!' think i've been starting to drive the family mad the last couple of days!

Thank you so much for your kind offer if there is any other info you need don't hesitate to yell

Thaks again

Comment

I hope this works its the link for the places of worship photo thread

Comment

... or you can leave your images on this thread

which is the one we have set up in the new forum for region 7 photos.
          Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine I was trying to find that and couldn't for looking!!

Comment

Thank you Kelly and Elaine. I have some already in relation to my own research. Have just got to shoot out to pick up grand-daughter from school but will look at the links later although it may not be until tomorrow.

Maggie

Comment

Thank you very much Maggie all help is much appretiated although I must state that all pics have to be taken by you or must have the photographers permission due to copy right regs, off out to get my scallywags now

thanks again

Comment

Just nudging back up incase anyone missed it!
                  Come on Kenties!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X