Martha Gadd, 1780 of Bignor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martha Gadd, 1780 of Bignor

Sons and daughters of Henry Gadd and Jane( who was wife #1)

Martha -16/11/1780
    Ann-14/6/1792
    Jane-6/11/1782
    William-28/2/1786
    Richard-14/6/1792
    Thomas-14/6/1792
    George-11/6/1784
    Henry-6/11/1778
    Elizabeth-17/10/1782

I have just come in contact with a fellow in Brisbane Australia , (just because I renewed my sub. to GR last Sunday--I wasn't going to--) ,who has Richard Gadd as one of his ancestors-- and he feels that Henry, Richard's brother ,is the one I am looking for . He has much Gadd information he has shared with me as well.

so -- if this is the case, I guess there should be celebrating happening with the "connection" of "gene" cousins here on FTM ?

We are still working on it to be absolutely sure--so far it is looking very promising!

:Dand THANKS again for everyone's help here at FTF!

Genealogy-- "It's all in the family" ,isn't it
    Forever will be "digging" for ancestors -

The new Gadd Family Tree--there are 6 highlighted family lines now! We are growing!!

http://gaddfamily.tribalpages.com
    no password required.

Martha, born 1780 married my 1st cousin 6 times removed John Neal.

Her mother was Jane LAWRENCE b abt 1749
    Last edited by Grampa Jim; 28-02-08, 13:29.
    Grampa Jim passed away September 2011

Comment

Her husband John Neal was my 5x great uncle.

Comment

Gadd Brick Wall is crumbled!!!!

:D GADD update--March 14, 2008
        since joining this group and with help/emcouragement from members I have been able to find the answers to my brick wall regarding Captain Henry Gadd and his ancestry.He is indeed part of the Gadd line beginning with
        John Gad I-1590-1674-Eastergate,--all of these have children and dates-
        John I-and Joan,
        John II and unknown,
        Henry I and Elizabeth,
        -Henry II and Martha Smith,
        Henry III and Mary Hammond,,
        Henry IV and Jane Lawrance,
        Henry V and Mercy Sexton and
        my Henry VI who married Emeline Prentice..

This has all been proven from a documented family tree and research done in 1983 by Major J.A. Pearce of England for a Gadd descendant in Leamington Ontario Canada no less,-- 35 pages of his research received March 10, 2008. I know we can all appreciate the time it must have taken this man to do this research-- there is much information here and if anyone with these Gadd connections is interested I am willing to share what is in it.
        --- of course even with all this great information comes a few more questions, in particular his references to proven Wills--something I would like to find and will be posting another "help" for.
        Needless to say, the day I received these documents it was "happy dancing" time for me.

The new Gadd Family Tree--there are 6 highlighted family lines now! We are growing!!

no password required.

Comment

Welcome to the Family Cousin.
          Grampa Jim passed away September 2011

Comment

Thanks Grampa Jim-- at last I feel I really belong to this line! Always feels so satisfying to demolish a brick wall!-sort of like secretly eating a chocolate bar when you are not supposed to! :D

no password required.

Comment

Working...
            X