FTM calendar help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM calendar help please

I have FTM 2005 and I can't get the calendar to work properly. Hardly any of the dates on my family tree are on it and my mums middle initial is C instead of M? I can't understand whats going on!

can anyone help please

The calendar will only include birthdays or anniversaries or birthdays and anniversaries.
    Go to CONTENTS / ITEMS TO INCLUDE and select the option you want.

It will not include baptisms, deaths, burials etc etc.
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine, I have alrready set it to include both but nothing seems to update when I add new info to my tree, and even some of my original dates are not on there

Comment

This is getting even stanger, I set it to include middle name instead of initial and it now has maiden names instead of middle names?!

Comment

Ok I think ive figured it out now, I didnt realise it would only let me see info from the last 120 years, so you have to reset the year to see further back, sorry to be a pain!

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolk Marsh Gal View Post
            I didnt realise it would only let me see info from the last 120 years, so you have to reset the year to see further back, sorry to be a pain!
            I wonder if this is the same on 2006 version? Please can you tell me where you found the 120 years thingy?
            Rose

Comment

I set it to include middle name instead of initial and it now has maiden names instead of middle names?!
              It seems to use the American name system as the default.

Where it says "Items to Include in Calendar", I think "First M. last" must mean "First name, maiden name, last name".

Comment

Working...
              X