Ftm Printouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftm Printouts

Hi - fairly new to printing on FTM - have spent some time feeding in info. but have only recently started printing out trees/descendant print outs etc - but have been asked by a cousin (whose Dad can't read the small print) if there is any way I can do a larger copy?? Not sure yet if they mean a tree OR the genealogy reports, as I'd sent them both, but can anyone advise IF it IS possible to alter font/size on FTM?? thanks

If you are printing a report, you can change the text size and font when you are in the preview window. It's the button with "abc" on it.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy, will have a look later on - see what I can come up with.

Comment

If you are doing genealogy charts then you can change the font size via FORMAT / Text Font Size - although the larger the font the more sheets of paper you will need to display your tree!
        Elaine

Comment

Hmm yes thanks Elaine, took 10 sheets last night, and quite a bit of sellotaping!!!! But if it's easier to read will be worth it - also I will have to look closer at what Wendy said as I don't think I've been getting a preview, perhaps I've just been hitting print too quick without investigating, can't really check out till later as at work - haven't managed to load FTM on work PC yet, and had better NOT - or NOTHING would get done!

Comment

The preview Wendy is talking about is when you actually see the chart on your screen - you will see a toolbar of boxes down the right hand side of the screen (at least that is where mine are) where you can change font colour, style, size etc. You can do the same thing by going through the Format tab at the top of the screen.
            Elaine

Comment

Hi

as I said I'd best wait and play with FTM when I get home - can't say I recall seeing a toolbar on right hand side though, but may have just been paying too much attn to the actual chart - I'll check and see. thanks

Comment

Scribbans

I wondered if you were looking for Scribbans connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Gill1957 View Post
                  Hmm yes thanks Elaine, took 10 sheets last night, and quite a bit of sellotaping!!!! But if it's easier to read will be worth it - also I will have to look closer at what Wendy said as I don't think I've been getting a preview, perhaps I've just been hitting print too quick without investigating, can't really check out till later as at work - haven't managed to load FTM on work PC yet, and had better NOT - or NOTHING would get done!
                  I can agree with that! A very dangerous thing to do;)
                  Rose

Comment

Working...
                  X