1900 American census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1900 American census

Help please ..........does anyone have access to the census. Someone sent me the image a while ago but I think I have lost it.

Thomas Hynes 15 Portman St Newhaven Connecticut

Thanks
    PAT

Pat PM me youe e-mail I have it for you
    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Thanks Daphne .........I have pm'd you
      PAT

Comment

Hope it's the correct one. It's on it's way
        Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

I've received it ..........thanks It was the right one
          PAT

Comment

For anyone else whose interested, it's possible to search the 1900 US Census for free at the FamilySearch beta site. You do need to register with them first, and there aren't many search options for compared with Ancestry (just name, year of birth and country of birth), but if you're looking for an unusual surname - or have the patience to scroll through the results - you can see a scan of the original census page.

This beta site was mentioned in some earlier posts, but I think mostly in connection with Cheshire records.

Cheers,

Tim
            "If we're lucky, one day our names and dates will appear in our descendants' family trees."

Comment

Working...
            X