Ann and Francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann and Francis

Can anyone find a marriage for this couple. Francis/Frank Hall and Ann(e) Richardson.

They are here is 1881, RG11; Piece: 137; Folio: 58; Page: 7 - Marylebone

1891, RG12; Piece: 91; Folio 130; Page 5 - Marylebone

1901, RG13; Piece: 237; Folio: 160; Page: 13 - Bloomsbury, St. George and St. Giles

I think I have found Ann as a single woman working as a servant in Bloomsbury in 1871, but can't make a definite for Francis.

I have searched for a marriage between 1871 and 81, would expect them to either have married in Middlesex or Surrey, but don't see anything. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

No luck here
    I've tried FreeBMD (1870 - 1882) using only her name and looking at anything which I know would have been in Middx, Surrey, London areas

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

The nearest I can find is Sep 1878 at Marylebone, 1a 1058:
      HALL Frank
      MAY Mary Tasker
      ROBERTSON Anne Mary
      WASDALE-WATSON Thomas W
      WATSON Thomas William W

She couldn't have been a Robertson rather than a Richardson, could she??
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Thanks for looking. Ann was the informant on her brothers death cert in 1905, Herbert Richardson. She was down as Ann Hall and the address was the same one where she was living in 1901.:o

Comment

there is always the chance they never married, but lived as husband and wife. I have a similar thing, infact it was only discovered about 4 years ago that this particular couple never married and their son was infact illigitimate - thankfully he never knew.
          Vikki -
          Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

maybe she didnt marry AS an Ann/e?

I presume you have tried the variants? Hannah/Nancy etc

have you just tried looking for a marriage with His details?? and see if any female Richardsons?
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
            X