Now got Ancestry subs for month - so can manage now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now got Ancestry subs for month - so can manage now

Thanks to everyone who helped by sending me census images etc yesterday on Sinclair and Pinniger and helping me find them.

During a night of insomnia (due to all that excitement I am sure lol), I gave in and took out another month's subs with Ancestry.

It was like being a kid in a sweet shop...I have found them all and wishing I hadn't sent the written out tree to my nephew last week.

Have a good day. Liz
    Liz

Morning Liz,

Its more exciting finding them for yourself lol, enjoy the subscription and good luck with the research..

]

Comment

Thanks Denise. I've got genealogyitis now, numb backside, aching hands, double vision and staying too long on the pooter...never mind it's brought some excitement into me life! Liz
      Liz

Comment

Oh Liz, I can remember how I was when I first got an ancestry sub, sitting here til 2 a.m. in the morning and then turning on the puter before I even went to the loo in the monring - lol.
        By the way, if you are thinking of getting a good family tree program on your puter, after your sub runs out buy the £5.99 Who do you think you are version of familytreemaker from play.com - its only £5.99 and includes a months ancestry sub

Comment

Hi Heather ...this is not my first subs but I have found another line thanks to folks on here to trawl. I thought I was done.

I have FTM 06 but have somehow lost a whole, big tree of my friend's on it so am nervous. I have put all my names on the surnames index here. Liz
          Liz

Comment

You have probably got that tree on there but in a different file to the one on display.

Back up your ftm to internet and cd on a regular basis and create your own homepage - Internet and then create homepage - its easy and it does mean not only can you let rellies see it all from their own puters but you have three places where your info is backed up regularly.

Comment

Thanks Heather - will look into it. Thought I'd got it all backed up on my USB stick. Will wait till I feel strong and then put up on here the error I am getting on FTM. Can't face it yet...Liz
              Liz

Comment

Working...
              X