Irish Family History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Family History

I am a new member who joined today! Family Tree was suggested as I am battling to find any information on an Irish ancestor. I am impressed by this site already and congratulate the organisers. If any member would be willing to listen to my problem and offer advice I would be eternally grateful. I live in Australia so the only research for me is online.
    Regards
    Patricia

Post it here Patricia, I am sure that there will be a number of people with ideas that may help.

Welcome to FTF!
    Christine
    Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so.
    Mary Jean Iron

Comment

Welcome to FTF, Patricia.
      Post away...I probably won't be able to help, but there are plenty that probably can, including some other Aussies who are researching Irish lines.
      And when you can, do drop by on the Wattlers board and say Hi...would love to see you there.

Good luck.

Comment

Welcome Patricia.................... Put your family here and we'll have a look.

They can't hide as well as my Irish lot, I'm sure.

Comment

Enjoy and welcome Patricia. Best of luck with your Irish lines.. Sorry I wont be of much help as I cant even make a start with any of my lol..

]

Comment

Working...
          X