Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else having problems getting on Ancestry either site???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else having problems getting on Ancestry either site???

Trying to get on and nothing is happenning. I've trird .com and uk

Anyone else got the same??

Just tested Linda - .co.uk is working for me.

Did you need a specific look-up?
    Gillian
    User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

OK Gillian I'll try again in a bit.

Thankyou but I am in for a long trawl. I really have to find some deaths, I have looked several times for them but this time I cannot do anything else until I find them.

Comment

Okay, hope it works for you soon. Enjoy the trawl!
        Gillian
        User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

I keep getting put into the US site and told that I am a 'registered guest'. Over the weekend, it was horrendous, I couldn't get anywhere . I seem to get these glitches from time to time, then they clear.

Gwyn
          Freya - a lovely, funny human-friendly disaster waiting to happen....

Comment

Well i got in very shortly after my first post still no luck finding the deaths. I have done10years tonight with only 2 possibles one of which I can't decide what the age is as its very fuzzy, and neither age is right or the area I would expect to find in. So now what?????

Time for bed and look again tomorrow.

Comment

I have been trying to renew since December. First I was asked to email Australia or somewhere like that. Then London could not see that I needed to renew. Since then I have had two emails only offering me Worldwide membership and the UK is enough for me. Last night I could not get onto BMD without a notice telling me that I needed to be a member but I could get into all other records. All very odd and no one seems to know what is going on. Meanwhile, I take it that I have been cut off so will not try and renew again until I need the site.
              Last edited by Margaret N; 23-02-08, 21:05.
              Margaret N
              DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Margaret have you tried deleting all your files and cookies , although I never delete my cookies now as there is no need to, I did find when I had that problem it was the only way of sorting it , just make sure you have all your passwords written down.

Comment

Hi Val, I am keeping you busy tonight. Not sure where we are going with this answer as it is my money that Ancestry need but they seem have their records in a muddle. It is not urgent.
                  Margaret N
                  DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

I still cant use ancestry - Ive mailed them 3 times now complaining but they havent replied.

Comment

oops sorry Margaret was thinking of something else when I posted that
                      Heather I am having terrible trouble downloading the images

Comment

Working...
                      X