Pallot's Marriage and Baptism Records 15 th Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pallot's Marriage and Baptism Records 15 th Edition

Hello, I have not the faintest idea where I should put this thread so I will ask on here----
    I have got Pallott's Marriage + Baptism Index 15th Edition, I don't want them, they have been used only once, as none of my folk seem to have had the decency to be born or married that I can find within the times. The discs came with software I have just bought, if anyone wants them , you can PM me I'll send then on to you. Going free to a good home
    Regards
    Sheila
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Sheila.............that's a great offer, but I wonder if it might be easier for you to do lookups. Just thinking of the postage.

I have no idea what it covers, but I know there's a few I'd like to find. I think they may be similar to yours and hiding.

Comment

Good Afternoon Libby from the hot and humid North, how is the weather with you ????
      I would agree with you if I was on the site everyday,the lady that has asked for them is more than welcome, she will be able to do the "looking up " they are only sitting around here doing nothing
      Sheilawalking cat.gif
      I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Comment

Working...
      X