Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry renewal email

Total cost: £69.95

However since you first became a member we have simplified our membership packages and we strongly recommend that you upgrade your existing membership package to one of the following, depending on your research needs.

UK Membership at a total cost of £79.95 UK Membership gives you access to all our UK record collections. This also includes Member Trees (which has replaced OneWorldTree) and the Ancestry Community.

Worldwide Membership at a total cost of £199.95 Worldwide membership gives you access to all our worldwide record collections including the UK, US, Australia, Canada and Germany. This also includes Member Trees (which has replaced OneWorldTree) and the Ancestry Community.

would you say this means the only extra is to view members trees as I can do that already !!!!!

I've just renewed mine Val ....... £79. 95.......... £69. 95 wasn't mentioned .....

I haven't got a tree on ancestry ..... or ever look at them ...... so I would have took the £69. 95 ...... if they'd asked.
    Jean
    Jean....the mist is starting to clear

Comment

oh what a shame you should have haggled I got mine for £62
      Why dont you ring them and ask about it they are very helpful

Comment

this is what I got when I compared memberships looks as if the only extra is the usa stuff

Everything You Need To Grow Your Family Tree UK Membership World Membership
        UK Census
        Access the complete 1851–1901 England and Wales Census collection. Checked Checked
        UK Collection
        Access Birth, Marriage & Death, Parish & Probate, Military records and much more. Checked Checked
        Family Tree Building Tools
        Matching just one name from our collection of 400 million could add entire branches to your family tree. Checked Checked
        The Ancestry.co.uk Community
        Share your discoveries, learn from others and meet relatives through out 15 million message boards. Checked Checked
        World Collection
        Explore over 4 billion records including 1790–1930 U.S. Census collection.

Comment

can anybody tell me if its worth the extra £10 thanks

Comment

They offered me renewal for £69.95 which is what I've paid for the last few years. I got everything you've listed for that price. I decided not to renew and now wish I had done as I miss having it.If I decide to go back it's gong to cost me £79.95......:(

Ann
            ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
            Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

no its not haggle with them most of us have and got it reduced.

Comment

Val, I think question of ancestry prices has been discussed before ........ I think I joined at £79. 95 ..... four or five years ago...... that's why my renewal is £79. 95. .... I can't really be bothered to start haggling now.

On the question of what you got for your membership .... you say '...access the complete 1851-1901 census .......' Do you not get '1841' ?

Jean

Comment

I have never paid that much for my membership !!!!
                  That is what I copied from the email , must admit did not notice the 1841 census missing

Comment

In that case Val .......I will look into it........!!!!
                    Jean

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                      I have never paid that much for my membership !!!!
                      That is what I copied from the email , must admit did not notice the 1841 census missing
                      Whoops! Neither did I. Well, that's a good offer isn't it? You pay £10 more to get one census less.....

Ann0
                      ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
                      Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

Working...
                      X