Scotlands people credits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotlands people credits.

I have 199 credits left but cannot get at them without paying again, how annoying is that. I only want to use one of them but I object to paying £6.00 just to use one anyone else feel the same? :(

And why is it that this is how it works any-one know?

"Because they can", I think! Though I did get lucky at Christmas time and managed to use my expired credits without buying any more. If I were you, I would contact them to complain. Must be worth a try?
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Linda, I have a few credits I can still use, if I can help pm me, I won't need the credits as I've found what I wanted.
      Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Thankyou Daphne PM on the way.

Comment

Again thankyou Daphne but it looks as if it's not him. He is showing as unmarried and whilst the age is right and place of birth I am not sure. I cannot find his wife and daughter in 71 but his daughter marries in 72 in Dundee and by 81 is living in Newcastle as they all are in 61.

So a way to go yet me thinks.

Comment

Working...
          X