Questionnaire on Findmypast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionnaire on Findmypast

If you go onto findmypast and then log out, you get the option to fill in a user survey about the site and you can make suggestions for what other databases they should get and what improvements they could make.
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Sounds like a good idea Kate.

If only they'd get that database that has all my relatives information on it. lol
    Kit

Comment

Find my Past Survey

Originally posted by KiteRunner View Post
      If you go onto findmypast and then log out, you get the option to fill in a user survey about the site and you can make suggestions for what other databases they should get and what improvements they could make.
      The first improvement they can make is to stop keep sending me e-mails saying my account will be terminated if I don't use the site ! Use it to try and stop these messages but it doesn't work - they need to get their house in order before they ask us to suggest new ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by BC View Post
        The first improvement they can make is to stop keep sending me e-mails saying my account will be terminated if I don't use the site ! Use it to try and stop these messages but it doesn't work - they need to get their house in order before they ask us to suggest new ideas.
        Hello-
        I apologize for the trouble you've been having with opting-out of our emails. We do honour the wishes of users who wish to opt-out of our emails and/or cancel their accounts so I'm not exaclty sure where the problem has occurred. If you can please send me your name and email to matt.garner@findmypast.com I will make sure that the issue is resolved promptly.

Regards,
        Matt Garner
        FindMyPast.com Development and Support

Comment

Working...
        X