Italian family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian family

Hi I am new here so please be patient with me..!
    I am researching my Mothers family tree, know as far bac as grandmother& great grandma but her husband my Gr- Grandpa and there after is a mystery gr grandma and my Nan were was also Italian.My Mother was born in Paris and came to England with her parents in the war, her father my Granddad was English.can anyone help with any info to fill in the gaps..

His full name is ----PIETRO ACTIS/ALESINA although my Gr Grandma dropped the Alesina..He was born in 1884-died in 1900's? 50s/60 I guess.would like info on him and then trace back from him, occu, m and births og his family..LThink he died in Turin..any help much appreciated as been doing this so long now without much success..

Have a look at the Italy section in our Wiki:

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/index.php/Italy

And look at the Italy section of Cyndi's List:
    Cyndi's List - Italy / Italia

I do know that Turin will be called "Torino" on Italian websites, but I'm sure you know that already!
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

More specifically, I would think you need to get your great-grandparents' marriage certificate first and hopefully that will give you some information to go on. Do you know when and where they married?
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
      X