Now dont laugh but its true!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now dont laugh but its true!!!

yesterday I noticed a few blobs on this screen so decided to clean it , I must add it was on at the time, anyway as I was gently wiping it over with a tissue a huge pair of lips suddenly appeared and blew a kiss !!!! even had the smacking sound .
    Where the hell did they come from???
    I have tried since to find them but no joy !!!!!
    And no I do not drink or take drugs !!!

Only Val could come up with something like that!

:D:D:D
    Elaine

Comment

I know that excessive use of VDUs can cause physical problems, but I didn't know about the hallucinations! Or was it 'wishful thinking'?? lol

Bee.
      Bee~~~fuddled.

Searching for BANKS, MILLER, MOULTON from Lancs and Cheshire; COX from Staffordshire and Birmingham;
      COX, HALL, LAMBDEN, WYNN, from Hants and Berks; SYMES (my mystery g'father!) from anywhere near Bournemouth.

Comment

no honest it really happened I actually went ooh and jumped .
        The only thing I can think of is I do have lips like that in my msn, but it wasnt logged into at the time ,and even so how would they come out ???

Comment

Val, had you been on the gin again? :D
          Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

Dave says that it might well be MSN Messenger. Someone could have sent you the Kiss wink. Are you sure you weren't logged in? He just sent it to me so I know which one you mean.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

I knew nobody would believe me thats why I did not post it yesterday but its really puzzling me .
              And I dont drink, especially Gin yuk

Comment

Hi Wendy at last a sensible person LOL
                No I was not logged in as far as I know , but even so how would a wink appear on my screen without msn being open !! Spooky
                Maybe it was an early valentine kiss from somebody dead or alive ???
                Just realised what you said so Dave sent you a kiss how romantic !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think a kiss from my son is romantic!!!!!!!!

Still don't know how you got the kiss though.
                  Wendy

Comment

oops sorry thought it was your husband !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No Val my husband is John. Dave is my son. he's the Computer whizz kid who tries to help with PC problems.
                      Wendy

Comment

you are lucky having him for a son . Wish I had an expert in the family.

Comment

with AOL you can do things like that.

Comment

Val, it was probably one of your brickwall rellies trying to make contact!

I can just picture you polishing away at your screen and jumping back in shock when a kiss comes out of the computer at you. Pity you can't put a video of it on YouTube - LOL! Reminds me of my phantom driller on Sunday (if you saw my thread on General).

Ann
                            ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
                            Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

I dont have AOL Pat I have Talktalk, how do you mean you can do things like that ??
                              Ann maybe I'll get a camera ready for in case it happens again ???
                              I wonder which rellie it would be ???

Comment

Hi Val,
                                Can I borrow your lips!!!! My wife has gone off to see our G/children down South for a few days and I forgot to send her a Valentine card to our sons in advance. (slap hands!!)
                                Family details I'm looking for:- Edmondson-N/Yorkshire+Salford. Wilkinson-N/Yorks, [B]O'N[/B]eill-Manchester+Ireland?, Hill-Derbyshire, Warrington-Derbyshire +N.Zealand, Makin- Salford, Partington- Prestwich

Comment

there you go

Comment

and a bunch of flowers for her

Comment

Val

Yes - I cant remember how to do it, but me and my friends used to use them years ago.

Comment

is that right Pat??? well if you can remember let me know , I know a few people I could scare a little.

Comment

Working...
                                        X