Australian BMD please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian BMD please

Good Morning, Can someone please look up the birth of Laurn Viven Gardner (I think that is the right spelling ) born Ballina NSW C 1930-1935 ,and died in Sydney NSW between 10 and 15 years ago :o
    Thank you
    Sheila
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Sheila I don't think you'll get anything that late unless you try Ryerson Index for funeral notices.
    The BDM index for NSW is probably too early for you.

NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages

Comment

I did try Libby , but no good
      Sheila

Comment

Hi Sheila

There is no public access to NSW BDMS for births after 1918 and deaths after 1977.

Here is her entry from the Ryerson Index (18 years ago, infact, how time flies) - Laura was much more popular than Lauren in the past

GARDNER Laura Vivian Death notice 20AUG1990 Death 59 late of Merrylands Sydney Morning Herald 22AUG1990

If you go to the first page of the Ryerson Index, you will be able to request a lookup, but it may not get done promptly, depends on their volunteers. You could also go and look up the microfilm of the SMH at the NSW State Library.
        Last edited by dicole; 13-02-08, 04:08. Reason: info
        Diane
        Sydney Australia
        Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

Hi Dicole from Tropical North Queensland Thank you very much for that ,it will help a lot.
          Sheila

Comment

I got an extremely prompt look-up the time I asked. I've stayed on the mailing list and this tip for a useful link arrived today:

Hi Listers,

Just a reminder that you can check for death, funeral, tribute, memoriam
            notices on the page below

Notices - smh.com.au

Cheers,
            Laraine: K & L Goodworth <laraken@bigpond.com>
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thank you that will be a great help
              Sheila

Comment

Working...
              X