Gedcom names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gedcom names?

I have just found out who my cousin married in 1963 and, as it's an unusual name (Crombie) I wondered if anyone had her in their tree. It has just occured to me though that she wouldn't show up would she as it's less than 100 years since she was born. Am I right in thinking this?
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Sorry - got to go, so not ignoring any replies.

Comment

The name wont show up on our gedcom database if the date of birth is within the last 100 years and there is no date of death recorded.
      Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine - that's what I thought. People are trying to help me though
        I think Mags may have found her on a web site. It doesn't give an area that she lives in though, so now I just have to work out how to contact her :D

Comment

I've found her on 192.com but I still can't see where she lives

Comment

UPDATE - I've discovered the area she lives in but not listed on BT :(

Comment

Chrissie, is it one of those where you have to pay to see the info?

Sorry - left box open to type reply then went to put daughter to bed! Reply is out of date now!
              KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
              (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Lol Kate. Yes, it's the electoral roll for 2007/2008. I was crafty and tried her name with Bristol because they were there in 1986 and the search still came up with Bristol. No address though of course.

Comment

Chrissie, I've sent you a PM.

Bee.
                  Bee~~~fuddled.

Searching for BANKS, MILLER, MOULTON from Lancs and Cheshire; COX from Staffordshire and Birmingham;
                  COX, HALL, LAMBDEN, WYNN, from Hants and Berks; SYMES (my mystery g'father!) from anywhere near Bournemouth.

Comment

Working...
                  X