printing re-size ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printing re-size ?

I had some free photo paper size 4 in. x 6 in but haven't a clue how to print something on it as I'm so used to using A4 sheets...........can't find any instructions as to how to put my paper in or anything ? Confused I am

Have you tried googling for your printer and instructions ?

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

ooops.............daft bat me.............the most obvious thing to do and I don't do it..............thanks Rachel. I'll see what it says.

Comment

Oh eck..........I'm more confused than ever..............couldn't find anything that said how to print on small paper at all........mostly all about ink cartridges.
        Oh well, I got the paper free so I'll stick it on freecycle I think.

Comment

You should be able to tell your printer the size of paper you want to print on.

Go to Options and there should be a drop down menu of different sized paper and different types of paper.

You need to choose photo paper to match the one you have got.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

What's your printer Mary ?
            Maybe somebody brainy can sort it out for you

When I want to print on different sized paper I just do my normal page set up etc and tell it what size paper it is and what size I want my pic to be.

try cutting a piece of ordinary paper to that size and experiment

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your help.
              I found the instruction manual....................lot of help that was............lol Nothing in it about adjusting or anything for different size papers so I'll try the 'options' route next before I give up..................lol

Comment

Working...
              X