New Zealand marriage c 1927 help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand marriage c 1927 help please

I am hoping to find the marriage of Albert Wadsworth who it is believed married in Wellington around 1927 ...wifes name should be Sylvia.
    Good morning New Zealand
    Cheers
    Colin

There is nothing available on line I am afraid Colin. I will add it to my list for next time I visit the library and will get back to you in due time! Have you checked the wiki for searchable NZ sites? Archway may have something, will, army records etc.
    Christine
    Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so.
    Mary Jean Iron

Comment

Hello Kiwi, yes I have checked wiki and a few other places. Interesting in Archway that you can get a divorce if your partner has been an habitual drunk for four years...Papers past does not yet reach the 1920s.... There is no proof of a marriage yet..just family documents that say so then the couple later went to Australia.
      Save some good weather for me, I will be there in March and April

Comment

The two hour absence was due to a football match on TV.England and Switzerland, it may have been good but I fell asleep and missed most of it

Comment

Originally posted by colin taylor View Post
          The two hour absence was due to a football match on TV.England and Switzerland, it may have been good but I fell asleep and missed most of it

Can't have been that good if you got bored enough to nod off!! LOL!!;)

Comment

Working...
          X