Alice Chapman b Gunthorp look up, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice Chapman b Gunthorp look up, please

Would sks check Ancestry for Alice in 1901?

She should be with husband Harry and possibly children. I can only manipulate Ancestry for 1841 - 1891 and GR doesn't give all the details I'd like.

Any details of the household and the address would be appreciated.

Many thanks!
    Phoenix - with charred feathers
    Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Children Winifred 2 and Catherine 11 months.............would you like the image?
    Heather

Comment

The reference you need is: RG13/30 fo191 p53

They're with a lot of other people at 104 Southam St, Kensington.

That's husband, Harry (45, b Ireland, gen lab) and children Winifred (2, b Queens Park) and Catherine (1 mo, b Kensington).

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Brilliant, thank you both!

And yes, please, Heather, I'll pm you!
        Phoenix - with charred feathers
        Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

Working...
        X